Here we are again - another UK lockdown, and Primary Schools closed for the majority of pupils!
We want to do everything we can to make life easier for primary school teachers like you - who are tasked with continuing to educate the children of critical workers in school, all while offering remote learning to those children who are stuck at home. No easy feat!
That's where imoves can help!
imoves is an award-winning digital platform for teachers, designed to get Primary School children learning actively whether they are at home or in school. It’s the fastest growing platform of its type, trusted by thousands of teachers worldwide.
With schools expected to juggle classroom learning with remote learning, a bounty of ready-made resources is now a must-have for teachers.
- Over 350 easy-to-share videos to keep kids moving and engaged at home
- More than 2,000 active learning, PE and mental health & wellbeing resources for use with any children still in school
- Save time with simple, easy to use, stress free videos, music, worksheets and lesson plans
- All in one easy to use online platform which can be accessed in school or at home!
- Get set up within minutes!
The great news is that you can get a selection of these resources for free with an imoves free access account.