The science behind active learning
Activity promotes better learning and behaviour across the school, whilst improving physical health and mental well-being.
- Just 30 minutes activity every day increases attainment by up to 12%
- Just 20 minutes of exercise increases brain processes and enhances cognitive control for up to 1 hour
- Active children develop strong self-esteem and become happier learners
- Active schools perform better on standardisation tests, with higher levels of progress and achievement
- Physically active classrooms are easier to manager
How imoves supports Active Learning
Over 1,000 cross curricula active lessons, for inside the classroom
Activities ranging from 2 minutes through to an entire lesson
Video-based instructions, suitable for all learners no matter their physical abilities
Printable worksheets and flashcards to support active learning
30 day FREE Active Schools Challenge to introduce the concepts of active learning in your school
children to be active and improving their focus on learning
Prices start from £295 per year
Up-skill your team for sustainable benefits
Written by teachers for teachers!
Our team knows exactly how it feels to teach in the primary setting, so all our resources have been designed to save you time, build confidence and engage your children.
Our resource co-creators include the best we can find for you; Carol Hawman, editor of PE Matters; Hallam University Education department; Dan Wilson from the Yorkshire Sport foundation; the team at Redcar & Eston School Sport Partnership; and renowned gymnastics coach Gary Kirby to name just a few.
Around the country, we also have our presenter team with each having at least 10 years experience working with children.
Up-skill your teachers with inspirational resources to build a truly active school